A short description of the job and the hospital/clinic:
Position type: Consultant
Education: Medical exam
Basic Competence: Medical degree
Special skills: Specialist in general psychiatry
Salary: 70 000 – 78 000 sek/month when the candidate can handle the Swedish language.· Lead assessment, investigation, medical care and treatment for the unit's patients.
· Coordination of compulsory care according to the LPT (Law on Psychiatric Forced Care) for the unit's patients.
· Lead assessment, referral responses and care and treatment plans in collaboration with other care units.
· Coordinate business development with a focus on medical quality control.
· Prepares documentation for their own and the development of the business in order to maintain and improve patients 'and clients' satisfaction.
· Supports the Head of Unit in the unit's business planning and development.
· Participates in supervision of residents, medical physicians and students.
· Contributes to keeping the unit's budget as well as understanding the cause, effect and consequences of costs for the business.
· Included in the clinic's backyard activities.
· Participates in the clinic's medical team
· Generally, perform service in your own professional field.
About the department/hospital:
An employment at a small but well-functioning unit with the possibility of close collaboration with other clinics, including emergency department, outpatient care and inpatient care. All types of psychiatric conditions are handled on the unit and the activities are carried out close to patients and local communities. The opportunities are good to contribute to the development and structure of the business and you are offered continuous competence development. The psychiatric clinic in the Highlands is a recognized well-functioning clinic with a great focus on treatment, quality and knowledge.
The clinic has an exciting arrangement with units in several locations in the catchment area, which makes it possible for both patient care and employees to adapt their everyday lives to interests and wishes. The highland is also an attractive area with a rich selection of nature, sports and cultural experiences.