Office Location: Munich, Germany
Department: Regional Sales Office
Contract: Full Time
Position Ref. Code: SR/SMDACH020
Your main responsibilities
- Responsible for regular communication (personal and by phone) with travel agents and distribution partners.
- Represent and promote Sani Resort and Ikos Resorts at roadshows, trades, and consumer shows.
- Plan and activate consumer events with agency partners and/or third-party brands
- Create and manage individual business development strategies that will deliver results for identified Key Accounts
- Support regional strategy to increase revenues and ADRs by developing business strategies with travel agents and distribution partners, in particular, for the Sani Suite Collection.
- Develop retail strategies and activations within assigned territories based on identified „heat-maps” for HNWI target groups to grow market share and average spending.
- Collect and report market feedback on regular basis, provide recommendations for strategic and operational enhancements.
Your main qualifications/skills
- University/College degree in Tourism or Hospitality Management or equivalent vocational education.
- 3-5 years of working experience in the Travel or Hospitality industry in Sales & Marketing for Luxury products
- Project management and creativity record
- Stakeholder management with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and reporting skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in German & English
- Fluency in French would be a plus
- Accountability and responsibility
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment
- Continuous training
- Hospitality benefits
- Career development opportunities in one of the world’s top awarded and developing companies
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.