Jobtitle: Technical construction designer
Domain: materials technology and recycling
Experience: - 3 years
Work regime: Fulltime
- you are responsible for the design and drawing of new civil constructions, as well as adjusting existing structures and or buildings
- you are responsible for the 2D (or 3D) design and if necessary the construction drawings.
- you create technical specifications and material lists for a tender and the order of the project
- you conduct technical discussions with your suppliers where you challenge the tenders towards the technical specification
- you have a bachelor or master degree specialized in construction engineering (steel constructions and concrete)
- you watch over safety, respect agreements and you comply the companies’ values and standards
- you have experience with drawing software and you are able to design constructions in 2D and 3D.
- good knowledge of Autocad
- proficient user of MS-office
- experience in the world of construction in various disciplines is a big advantage (civil, road construction, steel, renovation,...)
- you are able to work independently and set the right priorities.
- you are open to change and you act with respect for people and environment
- you’re a hands-on problem solver, a teamplayer with good communication skills
- you are fluent in English and determined to learn Dutch quickly.
- you are willing to move to Belgium and work with a local Belgian fixed contract.
- a permanent contract
- a competitive salary and benefits
- permanent internal training for your personal and professional development
- a positive atmosphere in a people-oriented company
- extra support for moving to Belgium for you and your family