We are now looking for System Specialist/Senior Consultant to join our Customer Success team in France.
Systems Specialist/Senior Consultant delivers complex M-Files solutions to customers. This role is an advanced expert in the use and deployment of the M-Files enterprise content management software.
- Perform advanced M-Files system implementations that include defining customer needs, deploying and integrating M-Files with customers' existing systems.
- Solution Architect role in agreed projects.
- Technical advisor level sales support on pre-sales activities. Including valid work estimates for new proposed projects.
- Training sales to customers.
- Advanced channel support on agreed channel projects.
- Project Manager for agreed medium-sized projects.
- Consulting lead for large projects and customer implementations. Ensure a high level of quality is maintained in the delivered solutions.
- Internal and customer specific trainings on advanced consulting solutions and best practises.
- Internal support and technical mentor for Systems Specialists, Sales responsibles and customer reclamations.
- Peer reviewer in agreed consulting solutions and implementations.
Key interfaces to other M-Files roles
Oversees Systems Specialists assigned to projects to execute implementations properly.
Works together with Sales Persons (in existing and new business) in relevant customer accounts.
Works according to the guidance by Project Manager in large projects
Works together with Solution Architect in large projects.
Main networks and co-operation partners outside organization
Relevant customer contacts.
Collaboration with subcontractors in customer projects
- Strong experience with enterprise content management, business automation processes and document management.
- Minimum of four years of advanced software deployment experience.
- Strong people skills and an ability to listen to the customer and translate their needs into specific actions and solutions.
- High ability to drive projects to completion and manage issues.
- Advanced experience and strong knowledge of Windows-based environments, including Windows server and Workstations, IIS and MS SQL Server, Active Directory and Group Policies.
- High capability and interest for learning new methods and techniques.
- Advanced experience and deep knowledge of databases and SQL language.
- Advanced experience and deep knowledge of programming languages relevant to M-Files.