Software Engineer Device Virtualization (f/m/d)
Start Date: immediately
OpenSynergy works on one of the most fascinating topics in software development: e.g. the integration of Linux or Android solutions with automotive-specific software such as AUTOSAR, the development of the Bluetooth® stack Blue SDK, of an OTA update mechanism and a kit providing high quality of signal processing for hands-free applications in the car.
Our customers include automotive manufacturers and suppliers. That’s why COQOS rides along in the car.
OpenSynergy is an independently managed company. The headquarters is situated in Berlin with locations in Munich and the United States. The company is continuously growing and our corporate culture is inspired by the internationality of our employees, partners and customers.
OpenSynergy is a development member of the AUTOSAR development partnership, member of the GENIVI Alliance, The Linux Foundation and Automotive Grade Linux (AGL). It participates in national and international research projects such as ARAMIS and EURO-MILS.
If you would like to join our team, apply today. We look forward to meeting you.
You will take part in the ongoing development of our automotive software platform. You will be working with and on virtual device implementations and drivers. Your core task is to develop hardware-related software components with the goal of bringing infotainment functions and high-performance real time systems together onto one chip.
- You have completed a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or in a related field
- You have experience in the development of embedded software and development of operating systems
- You have experience in device virtualization for both para-virtualized devices and hardware virtualization
- You have experience in VIRTIO and related standards
- You have excellent programming skills in C/C++ and optionally low-level
- You understand the overall architecture of the Linux Kernel and of embedded real time operating systems (such as embedded Linux)
- You are familiar with professional software development processes and tools
- You are able to develop creative solutions for complex software problems
- You feel happy in a cooperatively managed team environment
- You have a good command of English (for technical work)
- You are goal-oriented and can work independently but are ready to adjust quickly to the demands of our customers.
Furthermore experiences in the following fields are of high value:
- Tool development
- Test and validation architectures
- Python and Go programming languages.
- A medium-sized company with start-up flair, with a culture of short distances to each other and close cooperation, where everyone knows everyone
- An innovative, international and open work environment with long-term and diverse perspectives with flat hierarchies
- Semi-annual feedback culture and annual salary reviews
- Flexible distribution of working hours (trust-based flex time) and home office as well as 30 vacation days per year
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, club mate, fair trade coffee, organic milk and many different types of tea are freely available
- A large lounge area with a nice kicker
- Bike leasing possible for all employees from their first working day
- Regular sporting company events and team events
- Cooperation with the Urban Sports Club
- ·Bonus payment for referring new employees
- ·Sponsored German or English classes if needed.
Please send your complete resume (including a response to the specific job requirements and your salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org.