As BEUMER Group A/S in Aarhus is growing, we are looking for a number of new talented JAVA/C# developers. You will become an important player in the development of "mission critical" systems bringing together machines, technology and software.
Conveying, loading, palletising, packaging, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader in the engineering and manufacturing of high-tech intralogistic systems for global markets. Our employees differentiate themselves by their ability to provide innovative solutions to our customers that incorporates a high-level of industry knowledge and a strong commitment to consistently and continuously expand their skills and knowledge. We fully support these high standards through a supportive teamwork structure, a mutual respect, and a working culture based on trust that fosters stability and security for all of our employees. Our common goal is to implement outstanding and innovative projects worldwide.
Explore new paths with us
• You will become part of a growing international company with good opportunities for development
• You work in a team, and you will more than 100 dedicated and competent software colleagues to spar with
• You will get the opportunity to participate in all stages of the projects, from specification to commissioning
• You may expect some travelling as we have customers all over the world
• You will be developing new high-level products in Java and C# as well as modifying existing ones
• You will have an international contact surface and cross-organizational cooperation with our technical specialists
• The job will provide plenty of opportunity for development, by going in the direction of software architecture or by specializing in specific components
• We look forward to your proactive contribution at our scrum meetings
Find new ways to use your talents
• You have a degree in IT, e.g. software engineering, computer science or similar
• You have experience with object-oriented development, e.g. in JAVA or C#
• Ideally, you have experience with the development of distributed systems in combination with electronics and mechanical engineering
• You can work with SQL - and if you have knowledge of Visual Studio, Eclipse, Subversion, Hudson, JUnit or Jira, it would be an advantage
• You have a strong analytical mindset as well as the ability to keep things in perspective when it comes to complex systems
• You are excited to share your knowledge and find it easy to work with others across different levels in the organization
• You are dedicated in your work and have a positive and customer-oriented approach
• You speak and write English at a high level
Would you like to play a committed part in our successful family business?
Then please apply online at beumergroup.com/career
We look forward to welcoming you!