For our growing team, we need a Senior Web Administrator
In its short years of existence, iGaming.com has developed from a small, home-grown project, to one of the biggest and most respected companies in the iGaming marketing world. Founded in 2011, we now employ more than 200 young and driven professionals from over 20 countries, who are based across our offices in Varna, Berlin,Tel Aviv and Amsterdam.
We at iGaming.com are working to shape the online gambling industry and develop a more positive image through our websites, which provide helpful and transparent information to our readers. Our philosophy is to only target users who are already ambitious players. We don´t advertise online gaming or try to convince people who aren´t already interested. To achieve this, we depend on our solid interpersonal company dynamic and the expertise of the professionals in our main departments: Design, SEO, Content, Outsourcing, Project Management and, of course, Tech.
Why work together at iGaming.com?
Because we are different!
For being able to face the fast-moving world and its developments, we need innovative team members and mindsets. We value an open-door culture between all departments and levels of iGaming.com. Our non-bureaucratic process philosophy makes us and our product perceptive and ingenious.
Since our many successful projects are growing, so is the workload. That's why we are now searching for a new team member to join the Web Admin Team as Senior Web Administrator.
Location: Varna, Bulgaria
- Support and improve the staging environment of the company.
- Installation, configuration of WEB servers and hosting control panels.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and fine-tune existing company servers.
- Monitor the health of our websites.
- Automate routine system administration tasks
- Linux OS knowledge. Be capable to Install, configure and manage different Linux distributions. Main Linux distributions used in the company: Centos, Ubuntu, Debian.
- Work experience with Linux OS: 5 or more years.
- Web hosting control panels knowledge. Be capable to install, configure and manage different Web hosting control panels. Main control panels used in the company: WHM, Plesk. Experience with other control panels will be a plus.
- Work experience with Web Hosting Control Panels between 3 and 5 years.
- Web servers knowledge. Be capable to install, configure and manage various Web servers like Apache, Nginx, Litespeed. Be able to make performance and fine-tuning of the above-mentioned Web servers. Experience with HTTP2 and HTTP3. SSL knowledge is a must.
- Work experience with Web servers: 5 or more years.
- Database servers knowledge. Be capable to configure and manage database servers like MySQL, MariaDB. Good understanding of various database setups, such as cluster and replication models. Understanding the Wordpress database structure is a must.
- Experience with Database servers: between 3 and 5 years.
- DNS knowledge. Strong knowledge and understanding of how DNS works.
- Programming knowledge. Strong programming skills in the following programming languages: Python (POP, OOP), Bash.
- CDN knowledge. Good understanding of how content delivery networks work. Past experience with CDN providers will be considered a plus.
- Windows OS knowledge will be considered a bonus.
Additional qualities and skills:
- Continuous Integration tools.
- You are highly motivated by technologies.
- Good English skills: written and verbal communication.
- German language skills will be considered as a plus.
- Health Management: sports cards, additional medical coverage
- Flexibility: flexible working hours
- Location: in the centre of Varna, 5 minutes away from the beach, a lot of possibilities: restaurants, cafés and shops, free parking
- Environment: open-door policy, relaxed atmosphere, no dress code
- Entertainment: regular company events and team buildings, PlayStation, volleyball group
- Support: language classes, regular feedback, internal development will be promoted
- Safety: permanent employment contract, fair vacation days, adequate salary
- Internationality: An international team consisting of various professionals and highly motivated personalities
If you feel like working with us, do not hesitate and apply today! Send us your CV and Cover Letter in English, plus References (if available). Or send this offer to a suitable friend!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.