We are looking for a hardworking problem solver to join the LEGO® Agency Strategy team, and as a key player you will be a source of compelling points of view, smart critical thinking, and a strong storyteller.
As a strategic player in shaping rich brand worlds and experiences, we need you in the work of supporting the product groups, being a partner in developing brand platforms that deliver meaningful play experiences for kids today. Moreover, the responsibility will include:
• Developing meaningful platforms and big ideas for our brands.
• The creative strategy and collaborating with different teams to build ideas and campaigns.
• Collaborating with communications strategists to build coordinated communication experiences across multiple channels.
• Constructing strategic content frameworks for audience
• Leading senior partner relationships in the LEGO Group
Utilize your skillset in our strategy team in crafting opportunities to spread creative thinking across the world by making the LEGO® brand and products irresistible.
The position can be based out of either London or Billund, Denmark.
• Bachelor- or Master’s degree combined with +7 years' experience working as a brand strategist either in an agency or on in an in-house function
• Significant experience working with leading global brands, building campaigns, ideally working on kids brands
• Experience of building brands in the digital world.
• High-level understanding of how brands play and how to position to be meaningful to the consumer
• Experience in working across big ecosystems
To succeed in this role you are truly an insight and data-driven person and intuitive problem solver. You are a convincing storyteller and you proactively seek out opportunities. You have a voice and feel confident in sharing your arguments and have the courage to challenge senior colleagues.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
“The LEGO® brand is the world’s most loved brand as recently voted by adweek. There is no greater pleasure than coming to work every day as part of a talented team of people to work across a diverse portfolio of innovative products and play experiences to excite and inspire people of all ages all over the world to play more”.