Our client is recruiting for a Senior IT Manager vacancy, within the manufacturing industry in their Malta office.
In this role, you will assume ownership for the internal IT function, provide guidance and support, whilst ensuring that initiatives are adhered to the global strategy.
- Acting as an IT representative for the Malta office
- Understanding the business requirements and craft an IT strategy that is in line with corporate guidelines whilst ensuring that it facilitates business success
- Selecting vendors
- Taking ownership of IT related budgets whilst monitoring and optimising spending patterns accordingly
- Building a best-in-bred team and oversees its development
- Identifying scope for synergies with third parties and steer respective negotiations and relationships
- Development of annual strategies
- Establishing, managing and delegating KPI’s throughout
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science of Management will be considered an asset
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role within the manufacturing industry
- Experience in utilizing and implementing ITIL processes
- Hold a leadership vision with strong negotiation skills, and a refined business acumen
- Follow an analytical approach to your work and possess strong problem solving skills
- Have good oral and written communication skills
Email your CV to email@example.com with the code MT 1458/17.