Sales & Service Specilaist
Start Date: March 9th & April 6th, 2020
Marriott International is a global leading lodging company with more than 7,800 properties in over 131 countries and territories. Our Cork Contact Centre is currently looking for enthuastic & customer service orintated individuals with a passion for the hospitality industry. This position involves inbound contacts from our customers throughout the world who are seeking information with regards to their Marriott International hotel booking.
Since our founding in 1927, Marriott has been known for a culture that puts people first. Working at Marriott opens up a world of experiences, benefits and career paths. There have been many associates that have started their career here in Cork in an enterance level role and have progressed to Front Office Managers, Events Managers and Sales Managers ( to name but a few) in one of our many Global Hotel locations.
Discover the benefits of belonging to our global family. It’s why so many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career—because this is a place where you can feel at home. And it’s why so many associates refer friends and family members for Marriott jobs—because here, each of us can truly be ourselves.
If this sounds like the right place for you, why not apply today?.
Process all reservation requests, changes and cancellations received by phone. Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type. Verify availability of room type and rate. Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers. Accommodate and document special requests.
Prior experience in hospitality/sales or a customer facing role is preferred.
Fluency in spoken English & Dutch is essential for this role.
Open 7 days a week. Shifts can range from 7am start up untill a 10pm finish. 37.5 hours a week
• Private Health Insurance
• Life Assurance from the first day of Employment
• Pension scheme with monetary contribution by the company
• Relocation is provided for successful candidates who reside outside of Ireland.
• Up to 100% Educational Assistance on approved courses
• Career Progression and Personal Development
• Employee Assistance Program Consultants
• Hugely discounted rates for both Marriott associates and Friends and Family at all Marriott properties
• A variety of Local discounts
• Paid holidays, Service days, Public holidays, as well as leave of absence and Paid Sick leave. Compassionate Leave, Paid Maternity Leave,
Parental Leave and Force Majeure Leave
• Participation in Tax Relief schemes such as the Bike to work scheme and Bus to work scheme.
• Incentives based on preformance
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice around the globe by FORTUNE and Working Mother magazines, DiversityInc, Great Places to Work Institute, and the CRF institute among others. Visit our newsroom to learn more: news.marriott.com
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive cultu