Restaurant Food Service Person
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Minimum of 1 years food service experience in a 4 star property essential;
- Guest Care focused;
- The ability and knowledge to consistently delivery 4 star service standards;
- Reliability and enthusiasm;
- Food & Wine knowledge desirable;
- Recognised relevant qualification desirable.
Working with the team in delivery excellent guest care in a physically challenging role, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Work varying shifts including morning and evening;
- 4 Star Food and Beverage service;
- Ensuring restaurant areas are kept clean and tidy;
- Reporting any maintenance problems to the maintenance staff and manger on duty;
- Assist in other departments as required.