Dublin, Ireland Full Time
Salary: 27K + Up to 7K commission
Zevas for a leader medical services company is currently seeking a strong sales focused candidate to join our Pre Sales Team based in Dublin. The Telesales role is responsible for acquiring new customers for our client to publish their clinics in the marketplace, to attract new patients, grow their business and become an integral part of their revenue growth strategy in the future. This is a business-to-business Lead Generation position where you will generate leads to bring on new business opportunities. You will work towards individual targets as well as be part of a larger sale team whose focus is growing the client’s customer base worldwide. You will be in a phone based environment, where you will interact with customers via inbound/outbound calls, email and other mediums as well.
This role would suit a very ambitious, driven professional who is motivated by achieving targets, which are rewarded by a commission structure, and it is a fantastic opportunity, for the successful candidate to join a rapidly expanding, technology based firm and to work with the finest of innovators in the market. This role is office based in our client HQ in one of the best locations in the heart of Dublin.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly targets: pipeline, # of appointments and activity volume across different country markets.
- Prioritize and timely qualify incoming demand from prospects.
- Outbound calls to identified high potential prospects.
- Interacting with clinics located across the world via phone and email on a daily basis.
- Being the first point of contact for new clinics, approving clinics that sign-up or take-over to appear in our listing and assessing their needs.
- Helping clinics to learn, engage, and desire to use our services as a valuable revenue stream for their business.
- Ability to identify and score clinics who are interested in growing their business.
- Collaboration with the Sales Representatives, to define business approach based on Clinic Type.
Skills & Experience
- 3rd level qualification (desirable but not essential) or equivalent practical experience.
- Goal and target orientated.
- Track record of strong performance, and ability to work under pressure.
- Comfortable with the full sales process.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent written and spoken English.
- Friendly and empathetic, really listens and understands the underlying needs of the business and can empathize with current business pains.
- Ability to hold a confident and controlled conversation.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Thrive in a fast-paced team where flexibility is critical.
- Proven organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, energetic, and a self-starter.
- Demonstrable interest in sales, technology and the Internet, with a desire to learn.
- Ability to work shifts as required.
- Experience in handling relationships with small - medium-sized accounts and interacting with decision makers.
- Phone or field based sales experience, with a history of overachieving targets and a desire to start a career in sales.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, and an ability to persuade at the executive management.
- Technically competent with experience managing CRM systems.