You are highly qualified and would like to work in GERMANY?
The International Placement Service (ZAV) supports foreign skilled workers in finding suitable
job opportunities in Germany. We are member in the network of European Employment
Services EURES – We place our services at your disposal without charge!
We are looking for a PHARMACIST (M/F)
in Duisburg, North Rhine-Westphalia (ID: NRW-398-GES)
North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) is a diversity state, where industrial and rural
regions lie very close to each other. Discover the metropolitan area in the heart of
Europe, with a strong economy and countless leisure time facilities.
NRW is thrilling! www.land.nrw/en
• Develope pharmaceutical formulations
• Sell pharmaceutical products
• Advise clients
• Completed studies in pharmacy and permission to work as pharmacist, both in an EU
• Work experience is desirable, but we are also glad to offer recent graduates internal
training to accompany their start in our pharmacies
• German language skills on B1-level (advise on how to acquire German knowledge is
given by EURES Germany)
• Interested in living and working in Germany. High motivation in acquiring German
• Further desirable: driving licence category B (car)
Preconditions for “Approbation” (recognition and permission to work as pharmacist) in
Germany apart from completed studies:
• Recognition/“approbation” in Germany is necessary; assistant positions are possible
during this recognition and language learning process
• EURES Germany will advise you on application for recognition and approbation.
• Main criteria other than your university degree is a profound knowledge of German:
General Level B2 – Medical language C1
(EURES Germany can give you further advice also regarding this matter)
ZAV Internationaler Personalservice NRW, Karl-Harr-Str. 5, 44263 Dortmund, Deutschland
www.zav.de/arbeiten-in-deutschland | www.make-it-in-germany.com
The employer and the region:
• Family-run pharmacy with 3 branch offices in Duisburg, close to Düsseldorf, the capital
• The employer is already recruiting international pharmacists
• Payment: paid at least according to collective agreement for pharmacists www.adexaonline.
• From Cologne, Dortmund and Düsseldorf and other places several times weekly flights
Employer’s support of your first steps in NRW:
• Relocation support (finding accommodation, assistance in administrative matters, etc.)
• Support in preparing for exams connected to recognition process (e. g. with
internships, or in finding language courses)
• a mentor in the enterprise
• further training on a regular basis
• A first job interview is possible via Skype/ telephone
You are interested?
Please send us your CV or EUROPASS (www.europass-info.de) via email using the keyword
“NRW-398-GES” to ZAV-IPS-Nordrhein-Westfalen@arbeitsagentur.de