We are looking for a self-motivated and responsive Performance Advertising Specialist, you will be a member of the Adcash Media Buying team with the main aim of onboarding and maximizing the performance of affiliate campaigns on Adcash’s supply inventory. You will have an entrepreneurial approach to choosing campaigns that convert on Adcash’s traffic and maximizing their ROI. In this role, you should be an effective negotiator and critical thinker monitoring KPIs and the profitability of the campaigns under your management while tracking and analyzing budget allocation.
What you will do...
- Building and managing a sales pipeline, identifying prospects, qualifying new opportunities, proactively approaching leads and ensuring active follow-up.
- Manage the acquisition and onboarding of new customers while following the customer screening process.
- Conduct post-onboarding follow-ups to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor, analyze and optimize your clients portfolio to ensure positive results to both, the company and the customers.
- Achieve sales forecasts that are set and delegated by the management.
- Share the campaigns' performance with the team, including reports and analytics.
- Develop relationships with clients, gain deep insights into their business and provide new solutions to their marketing and advertising goals.
- Build and maintain a detailed knowledge of online advertising and affiliate marketing industry developments to spot trends and opportunities.
- Keeping an up to date overview of all partner platforms and their access.
- Tracking and analyzing budget allocation.
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Proven track record in business development and account management
- General affiliate marketing comprehension and strong verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience in performance-based online marketing models (e.g. CPA, CPI, CPC)
- Understanding of different ad formats, such as banner, pop-under, native and interstitial ads
- Know-how in optimizing products and services based on customer needs
- Multilingual skills: English is a must, any additional language is a plus
- Great adaptability, flexibility and “can-do” attitude
- Well-honed multitasking and time management expertise, a so-called organizational maestro