We are looking for Mechanical/Electrical Engineer to be responsible for performing full lifecycle product development, designing systems and components that meet needs and requirements of target prototype and MVP, conducting experiments methodically, analyzing data and interpreting results required by a start-up organization.
The successful candidate will work in a team of software and design engineers, report to CTO and participate directly in creation of prototype, MVP and launch stages of our company and its service. You will work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning. The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
You have skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of required mechanical engineering and processes, entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on approach. You know how to turn your skills into working intact solutions.
- Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
- Designs mechanical and electromechanical products and systems that meet needs and requirements by developing and testing specifications and methods, researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; and soliciting observations from operators.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs and applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods and properties.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished-product and system capabilities; and confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Produce outline designs
- Conduct experiments methodically, analyze data and interpret results
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
- Evaluate final product's overall performance, reliability and safety
- Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
- Estimate budget and scope of project
- Prepare product reports and documentation
- Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods
- Proven working experience in mechanical engineering
- Working experience with product lifecycle management (PLM)
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAE) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM)
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE or other)
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica or similar)
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, LabView etc)
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
Your Qualifications / Skills:
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Technical writing skills, Presenting technical information.
- Design skills
- Equipment maintenance
- Conceptual skills
- Quality focus
- General consulting skills
- Control engineering
- Production planning
- BSc degree in Engineering
- Proficiency in English
What we offer in return:
- Contribution to solving real world’s problems
- Doing something meaningful with your life
- Building a product and a service from scratch to launch, high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours, the ability to work from home, or other telecommuting opportunities.
WeCareBeauty is a company with roots into sustainable practices and circular economy in consumer goods and retail. We have created our brand on increased consumer demand for environmentally conscious authentic brands that consumers can trust.
Our mission is putting actions ahead of words.
Our slogan Do GOOD, LOOK perfect. WeCareBeauty reflects our ambition to invest in WeCareBeauty brand in activating its purpose in beauty and sustainability.
Our disruptive technology allows to discharge beauty products from smart-powered dispensers right into personal refillable re-usable bottles with a safety seal, complying with all hygiene standards at the store close to your home.
Our central processing system is the backbone of our smart technology. It enables us to maintain full control over the movement of the products, materials, packaging and to responsibly manage consumer and producer re-use loops. Through advanced monitoring, it brings efficiency into logistics, store operation and consumer journey.