As a marketing and communication INTERN, you will give support to the team in a variety of interesting tasks that will help you develop your marketing knowledge and skills. Please read the offer till the end to avoid missunderstandings.
Also know, that this position requires you to have a work permision in the european union.
We provide services to clients throughout Europe and operate in over 23 languages. Therefore we are looking for marketing and communication interns to join our international team based in Barcelona, Spain.
As a marketing and communication intern, your main responsibilities will be:
- Key accounting (make sure clients are happy with our services, recommend the best solution for their needs...)
- Online marketing activities (Blog + social media + SEO)
- Competitor analysis
- Marketing research, PR, B2B and B2C
- Creation and translation of a variety of texts and articles
- Attendance at trade shows and events
- Participation in the marketing strategy development
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Native level of English
- Understanding of Marketing
- Availability to do a 6 months internship
- Strong interest in online marketing
- Excellent writing skills and passion to write (in English)
- Good telephone and sales skills
- Proactive, open minded, eager to learn, not afraid of responsibilities, outgoing personality
- International working environment
- Chance to develop your marketing knowledge and apply it in practice
- 500 €/month
If you have all the requirements and a work permit for Spain or EU, we will be more than happy to welcome you aboard!