Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for reviewing web data for our Client in a given language.
Mostly, you will:
- Provide back-end support to our client's customer
- Review data according to Client guidelines
- Work within the agreed timelines, quality and quantity standards
- Need to keep up to date with events & happenings in countries of the supported language
- Participate in generating improvement ideas
What we expect from you:
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
- Strong knowledge of modern culture & history in countries of the supported language
- 1+ year of work experience & university education will be a plus
- Willingness to work rotating shifts across 7-day workweek – mornings, evenings & nights depending on project needs
What we can offer:
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform