Do you speak fluent Swedish and English?
Are you interested in working in international environment within Accounting and Administration?
Would you like to be in a contact with clients/customers on everyday basis?
If yes, you´re the candidate we´re looking for.
Accenture Prague Regional Delivery Centre seeks a motivated candidate who would like to gain new experience in Finance&Accounting area and develop his/her skills in a team of young professionals.
As a Junior Accounting Clerk you will be responsible for end-to-end invoice processing in related client´s language. The front office tasks include correct invoice handling, contact with client or vendors/suppliers via phone or email, data maintenance and cooperation with back office. Additional tasks as reporting, support of the local team lead with ad-hoc activities, updating the procedures or training for back office can be also required.
- Code, verify, and electronically enter accounts payable data into SAP or Oracle
- Responsibility for Value Added Tax (VAT) coding of invoices
- Follows up on account statements and other discrepancies regarding payment of invoices
- Maintain logs, enter and balance account data, and generate statistical summary reports as required
- Serve as liaison between back office, client and vendors
- Doing month and closure activities (paid overtime should be expected several days each month)
- Proactively approach possible process improvements and issue resolution
Requirements – start date – ASAP
- HighhkjfksdjlfdsqjlkfsdqlkjFluent Swedish and English
- Minimum High School education (University degree is preferred)
- Knowledge of Accounting/Finance is advantage
- Previous SAP/Oracle or VAT coding experience is advantage
- Pro-client oriented person with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Ability to manage time and multiple tasks at once
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month-end closing
- Excel and Microsoft Office skills are a plus
- Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and create valuable international work experience;
- Live and work in Europe’s most beautiful city;
- Relocation support;
- Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.);
- Professional growth based on performance;
- Endless possibilities to grow via our outstanding training curriculum.