Tabit GmbH is a young, innovative IT company based in Munich. Our team of specialists and all-rounders realises with enthusiasm and joy projects for customers from many different industries such as: Automotive, medical technology, marketing and the public sector.
In order to support our growing team, we are currently looking for a
Together with experienced colleagues, you will be developing software products using state-of-the-art methods and tools in the field of agile software development.
• System and component development
o in the Java / Java EE environment
• Conception and development of automated software tests
• Use of established programming languages
• Use of frameworks (including Eclipse and Hibernate)
• Use of modern design techniques
• Working with agile software methods (Scrum, Test- and Model Driven Development)
• University degree in a suitable field
• Very good programming skills in Java
• Good knowledge in software engineering
• Ability to work in a team
• Good level of spoken and written English (German skills are appreciated)
What we offer:
• Varied challenges in national and international projects
• Central and easily reachable workplace
• Professional and personal development, monthly TecDays and team meetings
• Permanent part of a friendly and cosmopolitan team
• Flexible working hours, great work-life balance
• 28 vacation days in your first year, 29 in your second year, 30 from the third year on
• Relocation assistance when moving to Munich
• Life in one of the cities with the highest quality of life worldwide
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Deutschkenntnisse in B1
Wir freuen uns auf Dich!
For applicants from abroad: The International Placement Service Bavaria supports your job-seeking in Germany. We are a department of the German Federal Employment Agency. Our services are free of charge. Citizens of EU Member states may have the possibility to receive financial support (for example travel expenses, language course).
For further information or assistance please contact us: +49 (0) 911 529 4420 / ZAV-IPS-Bayern@arbeitsagentur.de