More and more machines (compressors, dryers, vacuum pumps, …) are being equipped with communication devices such that relevant data about the running state, usage, … is collected. This data is then enriched and visualized to the end-customer but also used in internal processes.
As part of the multi-functional IoT team, this function has an important role helping to support the business and provide insights from the different dataflows. He/she will work in the connectivity team.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the business with data requests and reports + development of the logic behind it
- Managing the dataflows
- You will closely interact with the different stakeholders during the validation of the results
- Cooperation with the technical team , to get a good understanding of the machine behavior and to-be-expected results - Involvement in the development of the new IoT platform (Smartlink 2.0)
· Working with the product owner, business product managers, business analyst, functional tester, customer experience/design teams and development team.
· Develop test plans and test cases/scenarios for enhancements/new features.
· Document results, resolve all identified errors, conflicts and bugs as well as track/report the bug/defect resolution
The candidate will be passionate about new technologies and Atlas Copco’s connectivity initiatives and have a good understanding of the Atlas Copco products and service activities.
- Knowledge / affinity with Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Knowledge of big data technologies (Spark, Databricks, ETL, …)
· Knowledge of structured datasets, databases, data warehouses (like SQL server …) is a must
- Knowledge on cloud warehousing (Azure Blob, Azure datalake, …)
· Understanding of coding languages: Python, (Java, Matlab,) …
- General understanding of our product portfolio , to be able to interprete the data in a correct way
IT interest and affinity: follow-up on interesting literature/websites/blogs about IoT, big data and machine learning
· Work together/open communication: find balance between different interests/projects and communicate openly about problems/hurdles
· Takes Ownership and shows initiative
- Eager to learn
· Commitment to delivery.
- Working in a structured way ; document progress and results
Diversified tasks with a broad range of development opportunities at a constantly growing and innovative global player
Support and possibilities to grow in your career
A familiarization phase of several months with support of an experienced mentor
A good work-life balance
A competitive salary with benefits package
The possibility to participate in our car or bicycle lease plan and to join several sport club