Place of work
Ireland- Longford, Westmeath & Roscommon
€10.50 per hour Sundays €13.12 with an option to earn more than €23,000 /year and company car provided. (Tax Rate of 20% applies for a single person, more details can be provided on request)
39 hours/week minimum
Bluebird Care assists elderly and vulnerable people to live independently in their own home.
• Assist customers to get up, dress and prepare for their day.
• Washing, bathing, showering, oral care, grooming.
• Assist with toileting.
• Continence management.
• Using manual handling equipment as specified.
• Working with other care professionals such as nurses.
• Prompting with prescribed medication when required.
• Assist customers with bedtime routine, including washing.
• Preparation of meals and dining assistance.
• Keeping accurate records of care visits.
• Free Level 5 Healthcare Qualification provided
• Assistance with English language course
• Assistance with finding accommodation
• 4 weeks paid holidays per year
• Wages paid on time every two weeks
• Company car with €120 per month fuel allowance
• No agency fees, you will be working for an Irish company,
• check our website: https://bluebirdcare.ie/
• To have a genuine care for others
• Reliable and Flexible approach to work
• Responsible and trustworthy character
• To be able to provide care according to our care plans
• Have experience in providing care to others, personal experience also accepted.
• English – Intermediate (B1)
• Driving license (B)
Further information on these positions can be got by contacting:
Jolanta email@example.com or +353879122722 Skype address dzola.s
Bluebird Care is a home care provider providing care in the community in Ireland Check out our video for recent