Pioneer HomeCare is an Irish Family Owned and Family run Homecare company. We believe in going the extra mile to make our clients feel safe, independent and comfortable in their own home. It is important for us to find genuinely caring, empathetic and dependable candidates who thoroughly enjoy helping others and making a small difference to peoples lives. At Pioneer Homecare we believe that care giving is about more than just general tasks and duties but also involves companionship which is why a friendly and sociable attitude is what we are looking out for and appreciate always.
If you believe this sounds like you and you wish to work for a company that truly appreciates and looks out for their carers then we would love to hear from you!
What Pioneer HomeCare can offer you:
- Attractive remuneration, with increased rates of pay at the weekend
- Rent a car scheme
- Weekly Pay
- Free full induction training
- Free Garda vetting
- Free manual handling course
- Paid mileage
- Six- Sigma Management Ethos
- Flexible working hours that can accommodate your lifestyle.
- Career progression
- Emergency on-Call
- Carer of the month reward scheme
- Discounts Club - Staff received discounts from numerous other companies for working with Pioneer Homecare
- Excellent Communication and English speaking skills.
- Positive can-do attitude with a great level of empathy and patience.
- Sociable and approachable while being extremely dependable.
- Full and in date drivers’ licence (preferred).
- Have Garda Clearance or will pass Garda Clearance.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Available to work in the North Dublin region.
- Assisting client with all daily living needs.
- Liaising with care co-ordination team, supervisors and Managers.
- Food preparation and feeding.
- Assistance with mobility.
- Medication prompting.
- Carrying out domestic duties (e.g. Light housework, laundry, shopping, etc).
Minimum of 6 months to 1 year work experience in the Healthcare sector required.