Check-in / Check-out of hotel guest including payments and tell them important information
• Ensure all guest service standards and all hotel and departmental policies and procedures are
followed and consistently applied.
Remedy all guest complaints and issues
• Review all site tours, group resumes, arrivals and departures and room type inventory daily
. Ensure all daily checklists are completed and updated
• Responsible for department expenses
• Follow proper cash handling procedures outlined in the bank contract and the training manual
• Develop strong working relationships with all other departments
• Assist the accounting department to resolve various billing issues on guest folios
• Work with the booking- and reservationsystem Hotel Concepts
• Conduct daily pre-shift meetings
• Work with Director of Operations and Front Office Manager to achieve budgeted and
forecasted rooms revenue
• Working hours: 07.00-15.00 / 15.00-23.00 / 23.00-07.00 hours
Front desk experience.Previous experience with scheduling, ordering/managing supply inventory.
A service excellence and relationship management role model. Able to work under pressure and stressful situations while handling multiple tasks. Attentive to details; have excellent organization skills.
Contact person: Arend.Mud@uwv.nl