We are looking for dedicated Receptionists to handle customer-facing duties as well as administrative tasks. When our guests walk into our hotels, we want them to be welcomed by a friendly, smiling face and a helping hand. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
Your tasks include:
- Effective implementation of the guests Check In's/ Out's.
- Greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing customers appropriately.
- Answering the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct departments.
- Listening to and resolving complaints from customers and offer optimal care and advice.
- Collaborating effectively with the other departments of the hotel in order to ensure a smooth workflow.
- Maintaining safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Training and supporting of apprentice during their learning and development process.
- Previous experience as Front Office Agent.
- Excellent command of German and English, both orally and written (C1).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and hotel software systems.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Communication skills and empathy.
- Service orientation and active listening.
- A high level of quality awareness.
- Team-oriented and proactive work attitude.