The Main duties for Customer Support will be responsible for:
- Handling inbound calls and assisting customers with claims, complaints and queries.
- Processing orders and online order tracking.
- Handling delivery issues, refunds and light troubleshooting of website issues.
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information to the clients.
- Identifying and assessing customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Up to €25000 per annum
Essential skills/abilities a successful candidate should meet:
- Fluent verbal and written level of both French and English.
- Ideally 6 months of customer service experience.
- Flexibility to work shifts.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and resolve customer issues.
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge.
- Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills, as well as attention to detail.
In return you can expect:
- Salary of 25k plus Performance-Based Bonus Scheme.
- Relocation Allowance of up to €1,250.
- 20 days annual holiday 9 statutory days entitlement.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Pension, life assurance, education allowance, discounts on the gym membership.
- Free parking and an on-site canteen.