The main responsibilities for the Claims Handler in Dublin will be:
- Provide advice on making a claim and the processes involved
- Process claims and adjudicates each claims benefits to achieving company loss ratio targets.
- Ensure accurate and efficient adjudication/investigation of each claim.
- Provide timely follow-up of claims to deliver a superior client experience and accurate reporting.
- Contribute to departmental success by meeting agreed targets.
- Respond to internal customer queries in a professional manner.
- Other Ad hoc duties as required.
Essential skills/knowledge the successful candidate should have:
- Fluency in English and French, both verbal and written.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Experience working with tight deadlines.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Valid EU work permit with the ability to work full-time year round.
Benefits you can look forward to:
- A competitive Salary and bonus scheme.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Pension, health insurance, discounts on car and house insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free onsite parking.
- Sports & Club society.
- Support for professional studies including APA examinations.
- Relocation allowance.