This is a superb opportunity for high calibre Food & Beverage Assistant to join the team of The Marker Hotel, a luxury urban lifestyle hotel. The Marker Hotel is a Leading Hotel of the World and it is imperative that the candidate must have the ability to deliver a high level of Guest Service in a confident and professional manner.
We are proud to be listed as a Great Place to Work 2017 & 2018 - http://www.greatplacetowork.ie
- To ensure the hotel achieves the Leading Hotels of the World Quality Assurance targets and that the highest standards of luxury and quality delivered consistently to our guests;
- To deliver excellent care to our guests;
- To have an understanding of the Hotel's Vision & Mission statement as communicated to the team;
- To ensure that areas of responsibility are clean and well maintained and cleaning checklists are adhered to;
- To report defective materials and equipment to the appropriate departments;
- To ensure that the ambience in departments (lights, music and temperature) are controlled;
- To be vigilant throughout the Hotel to promote security;
- To have strong product knowledge of all areas of the hotel;
- To accept a flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to hotel guests and to maintain flexibility within teams;
- To provide support where necessary in other areas of the hotel;
- To comply with the hotel's cash handling procedure;
- The above list is not exhaustive and may be added to in the future.
What do we have to offer you:
- Competitive Salary;
- Meals whilst on duty in our employee restaurant;
- Complimentary provision and laundry of uniforms;
- Employee Discounts;
- Tax saver commuter tickets and bike to work scheme;
- Employee Recognition Awards.