Quality Control Engineer TPR Lolland
This is your opportunity to join a dedicated team of professionals and become an important part of the construction of the Femern Belt Tunnel.
We are currently looking for Quality Control Engineer TPR Lolland to our site in Rødbyhavn.
Who is FLC?
Femern Link Contractors, FLC, is the joint venture responsible for the design and construction of the immersed tunnel, tunnel portals and ramps. Our joint venture consists of nine international construction companies with individual experience in large infrastructure projects.
Together, we are committed to working together to deliver a state-of-the-art immersed tunnel, portals and ramps, delivered on time and safely, in a sustainable and ethical manner.
As a Quality Control Engineer – TPR – Lolland, you will be in charge of ensuring that the works are carried out as per the approved design and inspection and test plans.
Your key tasks will be:
- Ensure ITPs are correctly implemented on Site, with records (Execution Tracing Files: ETF) filled and signed
- Carry out Spot Checking on Calibration of Equipment used for Works
- Follow Rules and Guidelines established by HS&WE Manager and Produciton Team.
- Carry out random inspections to check that IPTs are correctly implemented on Site by Production Team.
- Follow Rules and Guidelines established by Environmental Manager and Production Team.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A degree in Civil Engineering.
- +2 Years as Quality Inspector on Earthworks and/or Roadworks.
- +2 Years as Quality Inspector on Concrete and Reinforcing Steel Works.
- Knowledge of Euro Norms and Standards dealing with Earthworks, Roadworks and Concrete.
- Knowledge of testing of Materials for Concrete, Earthworks and/or Roadworks.
- High standard of written and spoken English (all written documents in English).
What we expect from you?
The right person is dedicated and takes ownership, displays loyalty and responsibility. You are able to work independently and proactively in all matters to ensure that initiatives are taken in due time. You possess a mindset for collaboration across the organisation including good communication skills.
What we offer?
You will be part of a strong and engaged team working towards our common goal: to build a tunnel, which brings people closer together.
You will experience an organisation, which is constantly changing as the project develops, with a challenging and diverse working day. You will be working with many different colleagues across the organisation, characterised by an informal tone and an open, international atmosphere.
Salary - Your remuneration package will be according to your qualifications, and you will be offered health insurance and other staff benefits.
Does this sound like you?
Applications will be reviewed continuously and must be sent in no later than 31 March 2022.
All applications must be in English and are treated confidentially.
For HR related questions regarding this position, please contact HR Business Partner, Mirka Lauridsen on +45 2181 8219.
Application Deadline: Thursday, March 31, 2022