We are seeking experienced FEA Engineer
As our new employee you will work with mechanical design. In addition to development and design tasks, you as our new employee, will enhance the expertise in the team within lean, FMEA and preferably Six Sigma. You will be part of development teams with development tasks in machine building, steel construction, process equipment and appliances. You will be based in one of our department, but there will also be deployment at customers, depending on the project.
The position includes:
• FEA: complex calculations on part and assembly level (Preferably ANSYS).
• Static calculation of steel structures, possible plastics or composites.
• Analytical approach to setting up boundary conditions, forces etc.
• Verification of analysis and results.
• If possible, dynamic- or fatigue calculations.
• Norms and standards such as Eurocodes.
• Offshore- or wind turbine industry.
• If possible, machine construction.
You are machine engineer or equivalent, preferably with experience in steel structures, as well as several years of relevant experience in FEA calculations.
• Analytical and innovative skills
• Good ability to understand complex technical issues
• Good mechanical understanding
• You work independently and can be firm when quality processes and actions are made
• Good ability to communicate and communicate issues at different levels in organizations
• Overview and outgoing by nature
An attractive and informal working environment with plenty of challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development in an international environment where a fun workday has high priority. You will, through a proactive effort, have a major impact on the company and your own future. It is an independent, responsible and challenging job in a company in strong growth and with considerable potential.
There are good staff relations as a functioning staff association, pension scheme, health insurance, free phone and paid internet. DAVINCI development is housed in modern and bright rooms where office facilities and technical equipment is excellent.
At DAVINCI development, we work with our values, which are: Customer - and employee satisfaction, efficiency, teamwork and commitment.
If you recognize yourself in these values, then you might be the right candidate.
If you want to hear more about the position, please contact HR Manager Aage Buch on mobile +4522704866
Please apply via this link:
Application deadline: as soon as possible.