The scope for this role includes the coordination, governance and visibility of program and project deliverables to ensure that these are delivered to time, cost and specification. In addition to this, the role will be the owner project management systems used as well as the overall change methodology.
· Working with Program and Project leaders involved in the expansion of our logistics network in Europe.
· Identify and introduce project management systems and workflows that support the efficient running and delivery of the program portfolio
· Provide structured program updates to defined stakeholders highlighting program progress, performance and risk / opportunity
· Lead the development of the OP1 / OP2 plan for the programs and provide inputs to EU teams.
· Overall coordination of the tech product roadmap working across multiple teams
· Provide both a mix of support, coaching and challenge to the EU Program team in the pursuit of roadmap delivery
· Design and coordinate program governance systems and their respective inputs and outputs
· Provide support and structure to the Real Estate team working on their behalf to support product delivery across cross functional teams
· Real Estate development & Program Management experience
· Bachelor's or Master's degree
· Highly proficient in the use of Excel and project management tool
· Ability to think and influence both quantitatively and qualitatively
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
· Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
· Demonstrated analytical skills; business trend analysis and forecasting
· Demonstrated ability to successfully influence multiple stakeholders and lead cross functional teams across geographies and business units
· Demonstrated track record of creative problem solving; thinks big, starts small, grows fast
· Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects /responsibilities
· A proven track record of setting and exceeding aggressive goals; evidence of the ability to consistently make good decisions through a combination of analysis, experience, and judgment
· A high level of business acumen, including successful P&L management
· The ability to think strategically, anticipate future trends, develop product roadmaps, and deliver on those plans