Estimator / Quantity Surveyor
€Neg + Package
PJ Personnel are working alongside one of Irelands Tier 1 Contractors with work in locations such as Dublin and Europe.
Due to their continuous growth, they are actively seeking an Estimator / Quantity Surveyor to join their Dublin based teams.
Key Requirements & Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Chief Estimator your key responsibilities are to assist with:
- Preparing priced tenders with accuracy for return within deadlines.
- Undertaking careful inspection of tender documents including bills of quantities and contract documents; issuing enquiries and monitoring the enquiry process to meet deadlines.
- Collating quotes for comparison and selection for inclusion in the priced tender; risk identification, value management and cost control.
- Standard prelim allowances for inclusion in the priced tender.
- Ascertaining construction periods through liaison with Contracts Managers and wider Operations Team.
- Preparing budgets and cost plans in a similar manner to priced tenders; the bid adjudication process; pre and post tender meeting preparation.
- Supporting others in the Estimating Department as necessary.
- Procurement strategy.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed reports.
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
- Assessing the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv in word document format to Sarah or call me today on 00353 93 30029.