What are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate and committed Functional/Technical Analyst within our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) competence team. You will be involved in project activities and application ownership related to our ERP solution for “small customer centers” (i.e. distributors) around the world: Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Due to the high degree of flexibility of the system and processes, this role requires solid analytical skills. You will have the opportunity to work in a highly-motivated team in a challenging environment.
· You guarantee an excellent quality of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV system processes, which need to be in line with the business processes (mainly sales, service operations and finance).
· You analyze business requirements, write up functional specs and test programs.
· During implementation projects (enhancements, but also new roll-outs), you take the lead throughout the different project phases, from feasibility until final implementation. For such projects, you are responsible for the follow-up of the project against its stipulated goals, planning and budget.
· You act as (technical) application owner, providing third-line support and technical development expertise. You can translate functional requirements into solid technical designs.
· You manage and control the timely and correct resolution of the system issues portfolio for the user community, and will appropriately take care of escalations from users. You will function as final escalation person in case of issues.
· You will assist where required with regards to the ERP architecture and its interfaces. This means assessing the incoming requests and help defining a solution in line with our views on sustainable IT architecture. A profound knowledge on all business processes is required, as well as strong technical skills. Documenting all this should not be an issue.
Kennis / Knowledge
The candidate has a minimum of 5+ years experience in IT projects and working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Opleiding / Education
· The candidate has a university degree, a bachelor degree in ICT or equivalent. You have a strong analytical mindset.
· An excellent knowledge of English is required.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
o Extensive NAV specific experience in different business processes of a sales, purchasing and service organization and finance is a must; others are a plus.
o Strong knowledge of the C/AL programming language is a must; .NET is an asset, others are a plus.
o Experience with hosting and licensing models of NAV.
o Other ERP knowledge and experience is considered an asset.
· Understanding of and experience with business systems including the ability to analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures. A track record of proactively identifying solutions to both technology as well as business issues.
· Understanding of and experience with software development processes including defining business requirements, functional specifications, testing procedures, implementation and change management.
· Understanding of and experience with software application lifecycle management and related processes.
· Experience with integration and interfacing between business systems and other applications.
· Experience working in an environment requiring cooperation and negotiation with internal customers, other business units or IT organizations to attain goals.
· Project management certifications are a plus.
Persoonlijkheid / Personality
· You are customer focused, enthusiastic and professional.
· You are proactive.
· You have very strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
· You have a self-drive and passion.
· You need to have good communication and interpersonal skills.
· You work systematically and accurately.
· You are result oriented, quality focused in terms of processes.
· You can handle pressure, and are prepared to work outside regular office hours, which is sometimes necessary due to a deadline.
· You are open to work in global team with a mix of different cultures.
· You are a team player, and encourage knowledge sharing between colleagues.
· You have a self-drive and passion.
· You like to travel around the world for your job.