Are you interested in IT and want to kickstart your career in a multicultural environment? One of the Biggest IT companies is looking for motivated Dutch speakers with an interest in IT to join their technical support team located in beautiful Dublin, Ireland.
Technical Customer Support Agent
As a Technical Customer Service Agent, you will provide 1st level support to commercial customers across Europe.
The support delivered is Business to Business (B2B) only and the customers contact you directly with their IT queries by phone, E-mail or logging a Web Ticket.
You will gain experience with different parts of the global business including service management, 2nd level support, technical resolver groups, quality control and finance. You will build valuable transferable skills in customer service, IT troubleshooting, problem determination, teamwork and quality control.
• Fluent in English and Dutch language skills (written and oral)
• High school diploma
• Some previous work experience and/or education in IT is desired
• Recent work experience and professional understanding of customer service
• Able to work in a team and team and personal related target
Why should you consider Dublin as your next destination?
- You will live in Ireland's cosy capital and experience the friendly Irish culture first hand.
- Dublin is the Silicon Valley of European. IT companies such as IBM, Google and Facebook have their headquarter here.
- A fast-paced job market, which means good opportunities for job progression and development.
- A chance to gain a strong professional network.
- You can return to Denmark with the valuable experience that all the Danish companies demands
If you want to know more about job opportunities in Ireland, please feel free to give me a call: 00353 16 14 6064 or write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!