Our client is hiring now for Customer Service Advisors in Belfast. Their aim is to consistently deliver world class customer service and they never lose sight of their goal - customers are the focus of everything we do. From email to phone in a multitude of languages, they are on hand to offer care to all our customers to make sure they have a fun and enjoyable shopping experience.
- Communicating with customers by telephone, email and online to provide outstanding service.
- Building rapport with customers to help them with enquiries including; order taking, product information, tracking deliveries, returns, sizing and quality queries.
- Discussing new products and managing multiple tasks to promptly resolve customer queries.
- Identifying ways to improve processes to improve sales, brand loyalty and the customer service and experience.
- Updating our systems with information and helping marketing, retail and other teams to further improve customer service and satisfaction.
- Proficient (verbal & written) in Dutch, with advanced in English.
- Able to represent our client’s brands and deliver outstanding customer service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm.
- Flexible to meet the changing needs and varying deadlines of our business at the busiest time of year.
- Able to work to customer service measures, metrics and KPIs within a service targeted environment.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment, preferably telephone based.
Hours of work:
- 40 hours per week - Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm