Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team.
Join our team and advance your career as a THIRD PARTY & DRP PLANNER – German speaking
If you join our team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Create an achievable procurement plan for the next 24 months at item/location level of planned stock movements across the Europe distribution network based on the Distribution Requirements Plan (DRP).
- Act as main contact for third party suppliers regarding the supply of purchased finished products and to work directly with them to ensure we have the right products, in the right places and at the right times across all of Europe. Provide monthly forecasts of procurement requirements for third party suppliers and works with them to understand and resolve any demand/supply imbalances.
- Work directly with the Market Demand Managers to ensure that the sales forecasts in SAP APO are robust and reflect the latest demand plans of the business.
- Work directly with the business Demand Managers to ensure demand control processes are in place and effective and that any changes to the demand forecasts are understood.
- Review supply shortage alerts daily and take corrective actions
- Ensures inventory levels at SKU level are maintained to agreed target levels.
- Work closely with Master Data Administrators, Product Lifecycle Managers, Marketing Managers
- Work closely with the NPI & Product Lifecycle Manager to ensure that product lifecycle plans are reflected in the DRP and deployment plans e.g. managing the phase in and phase out of stocks.
- Validate all warehouse ABCD classifications and packed goods safety stocks for their SKUs as part of the central Stock Mix Optimization (SMO) process.
- Work with the Network Optimization team (Sourcing Analysts) to identify a single warehouse for delivery which would act a supply hub for the other warehouses in the Europe distribution network.
In the this role we have the following requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience is required
- Fluency in English
- Ca. 5 years of relevant experience in Procurement or Production Planning
- Knowledge and experience of Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) and a good understanding of its importance to the business
- Knowledge of SAP APO and advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details and ability to understand business needs and big picture at the same time
- Ability to rapidly identify key issues in a complex situation
- Flexibility to travel for knowledge transfer (ca. 8-10 weeks)
- Expected onboarding date: beginning of January
At BP we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- Learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement