YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ARE
- Your role consists essentially of 50% campaigns/projects, while the other half of your time should be dedicated to supporting and improving our more standardized lead generation activities.
- For the more standard lead generation activities, you will basically support the entire lead funnel, from filling with high quality MQLs to converting to SQLs through effective lead scoring and workflow maintenance.
- As you work on campaigns, you should constantly innovate and develop new approaches to lead generation.
- You have a clear understanding of effective project management, so you can coordinate the time and resources needed to keep your colleagues and stakeholders up to date.
- You are responsible for regularly reporting your projects and other team metrics to enable data-driven decisions.
- You'll help optimize our paid ads, SEO optimization for our website and blog, trade show materials, and maintain any other source of high-quality leads.
YOU SHOULD BRING AT LEAST
- You speak German on a native level and are fluent in English.
- You have at least 2 years professional experience in B2B and/or SaaS marketing.
- You are able to analyse the data instinctively and make campaign-related decisions.
- You have sound knowledge and experience with SEO, SEA and basic analysis tools such as Power BI and Google Analytics.
- Previous knowledge of project management and tools such as Trello, Asana and Jira is required.
- You are proficient in basic CRM tools such as Hubspot and Salesforce.
- You must be able to write sales-oriented and highly converted ad copy and support the team in other content creation tasks.
THIS WOULD BE A NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Italian, Spanish and/or French would be a plus.
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Zapier and Hubspot workflows is a great advantage.
- Previous knowledge of Wordpress as well as basic knowledge of HTML and CSS would be a plus.
- Knowledge of communication tools such as Mailchimp and Intercom is also very valuable.
We invest in your future:
We care about individualized personal and professional development. After 6 months, we provide you with a development budget of up to 1000 € plus an extra day off for training and development purposes. Frequent feedback and coaching sessions with your Team Lead help you to achieve your career goals.
We live our values:
Flat hierarchies and #transparency are no empty promises! Share your ideas and #bookingkidness with us and contribute to our #growth. We #trust you to do a great job at your own pace: flexible working hours and home office prove it.
We believe in work-life-balance:
You will work with the best in the industry- 90 great colleagues from 17 nations are waiting for you to join us. We love to share our knowlegde in bookingkit university, but of course there is always time for fun team events- our monthly Barbecues are legendary!
Please state your earliest starting date and the channel you´ve found this job ad at when applying.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!