Every day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do? Here’s your opportunity to do meaningful work by providing world class support for the products that have made Apple an iconic technology company. Come join our team – we’ll train you to resolve issues while keeping a focus on the customer. So when customers call in with questions, you won’t just provide answers— you’ll provide an experience. Become a Customer Support Advisor and begin an exciting new career at Apple.
As an Apple Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be providing support and customer service to consumer customers on a wide range of our Apple products. As our customers’ first point of contact, you’ll be the friendly voice of Apple, providing award-winning customer service, troubleshooting and support. We’ll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people.
- To provide basic to moderately complex support to Apple customers on Apple products
- Logging of calls from customers onto an Apple database and following escalation procedures to resolve problems or issues
- To provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all of Apple’s customers and show empathy for the customer at all times
- At all times, the Advisor will demonstrate a high level of customer service when helping a customer and if necessary, escalate “hot” issues to a more experienced Advisor
- To make themselves available to receive calls for a minimum of 80% of their on-line time
- To provide feedback on a daily basis to the team leader on new issues or call drivers that they have discovered
- Wow our customers by listening attentively to their needs, gain agreement on the resolution and bring the issue to conclusion
- To educate customers on support options and the steps being taken to resolve their issue
- Communicate pro-actively and positively with team members, customers, and other partners - remember, you represent the Apple brand.
- Be fluent in English
- Be fluent in German
- Be a confident and enthusiastic communicator Have strong organisational and administrative skills
- Be a self-starter who is motivated and innovative Have a high stress tolerance
- An appreciation of the IT environment, preferably with Apple products
- A high level of computer literacy Experience of working in a pressurised, target-driven environment
- A strong “hands-on” background in a similar environment
- Enjoys troubleshooting technology