We are looking for Intermediate to Senior Engineers who will bring their expertise with them and drive our projects to completion. All roles are with Biotech clients.
Ideally candidates should have an emphasis on CIP/downstream CQV execution experience, a GMP/GDP background and a degree in a science and or Engineering based discipline.
- Field execution of Commissioning, Installation & Operational Qualification (IQ/OQ), Verification for downstream process equipment, CIP, & Clean utilities
- Co-ordination of vendor packages to achieve streamlined CQV
- Co-ordination/review of construction packages again to achieve streamlined CQV
- Knowledge of recent regulations (ICH, ASTM, FDA, ISPE) and modern CQV practices
Educated to Degree level in Engineering or Science related area
- Minimum of 5 years experience gained within a Life Sciences environment
- [DeltaV – delete if not necessary] / process equipment start up experience advantageous
- Experience of working in a project environment
- Hands on attitude, specifically functional testing of equipment outlined above
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
What you will get:
Attractive rates, while working in a multi-disciplinary environment, in a vibrant expanding international company.
must be eligible to work in EU
Must have the required experience for the role