TREMEC Belgium, is part of the international group TREMEC Corporation with over 2,100 employees. At our unit in Zedelgem (near Bruges), our more than 250 engineers and colleagues work on the development, testing, prototyping and production of high-technology transmission systems and subsystems for high-performance, top-of-the-line vehicles.
Job description: As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you basically control the way of working within the Software Teams in the Controls department and thereby ensure high product quality:
- You take a leading role in supporting the Controls Department for self-assessments and audits.
- You create and update the ASPICE process framework and coach team members in their role so that they work according to these processes and regulations agreed.
- You also perform baseline audits yourself and steer the review process of all relevant artefacts.
- Last but not least, as quality responsible, you review release notes & test reports to sign off on them.
- You have a Master's degree in Engineering, Software Engineering preferred.
- You have at least three years of proven experience in software quality assurance.
- You have a functional knowledge of automotive software development processes, ASPICE preferred.
- You have been working with Project Management or Software Management lifecycle tools for the purpose of requirement management, issue tracking, review and approval.
- You have requirement management and project leading skills.
- You have strong conflict management skills and a flexible personality.
What we offer:
- A supportive climate where you get on-the-job training that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs.
- A high-tech environment that is full of creative and technical talent.
- A varied job, where you will be continually expanding your knowledge.
- A dynamic work atmosphere, good opportunities for training and growth, an organisation with a low-level hierarchy, an inspiring company culture and an attractive remuneration package.