As Controls Development Process Lead you are responsible for improving the existing development processes, installing new processes based upon best practices, training and deployment of these processes and monitoring adherence to them. Together with the team members you will select and evaluate potential development tools, for requirement management, problem tracking, etc. You will directly report to the Controls Engineering manager and will advise him on any investments to be made for gradually improving the development processes.
- You obtained a Master's degree in Electronics or Computer Sciences.
- You have a passion for hardware and software development processes & quality assurance.
- Experience with process improvement or quality assurance in an embedded software and hardware environment is a must.
- Experience with software build and release processes is seen as an asset.
- Experience with Automotive SPICE and or CMMI is seen as an asset.
- You can turn theory into practice and use your experience to install best practices which lead to efficient, effective and qualitative development, without adding administrative overload.
- You are strong in documentation and training.
- You are hands-on, pragmatic & creative.
- You can work independent as well as in a team.
We offer you a market-oriented salary with interesting fringe benefits:
- Luncheon vouchers
- A hospitalisation
- A group insurance
- A net monthly remuneration.
- You work 40 hours/week from Monday to Friday and in addition 12 days/year extra days off.
- Through a cafeteria plan you can choose between a company car or a kilometer fee