Sociedade Portuguesa de Inovação (SPI) - www.spieurope.eu - is a consulting firm, created in 1996, with an excellent understanding of public and private sectors and how clients can position themselves to foster innovation, be competitive and create prosperity. We support the needs of our clients through the effective management of knowledge and a range of well-established capabilities across many fields. SPI’s ongoing success has resulted in the creation of several companies and representative offices worldwide - Portugal, Spain, Belgium, USA, China and Singapore. SPI is well positioned as a facilitator of innovation and our dynamic perspective allows us to intervene at a global level and to continually increase our network of contacts, creating organizational value for our clients. In order to maintain an entrepreneurial minded team and ensure an effective and flexible response to every challenge, SPI is looking for candidates to be part of our international team (location: Porto office).
– Support in development of project deliverables and activities in projects funded by the European Commission and other international
– Develop proposals to potential private and public clients.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
– Masters or PhD levels in areas of knowledge such as: management, economy, engineering and sciences;
– Recent graduation (up to 3 years of work experience);
SKILLS AND QUALITIES
– Fluency in written and spoken English (mandatory);
– Good communication skills;
– Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point);
– Commitment to quality work and a sense of responsibility;
– Capacity to work in a multi-cultural environment;
– Proactive attitude with flexibility and willingness to learn.