• Starting up and commissioning the driver laser systems, according to instructions and regulations.
• Checking the system systematically, following the prescribed protocols.
• Performing test runs and adjusting the system settings.
• Identifying commissioning and malfunction issues.
• Systematic and analytical trouble shooting.
• Investigating problems and diagnosing and correcting faults in (complicated) installations
• Carrying out machine safety checks and ensuring that the driver laser system complies with all safety regulations.
• Measuring and examining installed systems, using complex measuring equipment.
• Making sure the system is running and fully operational before handing over to SAT.
• Ensuring that the entire system works to its specifications.
• Verifying that the systems have been commissioned correctly into a completely running system.
• Reporting progress or possible problems to Technical Coordinator or responsible office staff
• Coaching and instructing less experienced engineers on performing the same tasks.
• Proposing possible product changes to simplify the commissioning, increase efficiency or to increase service possibilities.
• Reporting product improvements in additional documents.
• Giving feedback on received procedures.
• Writing test reports and filling in the respective documents
• Timely reporting of hours worked and provided work in SIS
• Correcting documentation and giving feedback to the respective department.
• Bachelor or master degree in electronics/mechatronics/mechanics/physics
• Knowledge of system building
• Knowledge of alignment and testing techniques
• Detailed knowledge of driver laser systems
• Knowledge of the English language
Contact: Bram Boogers