The Four Ferns Nursing Home are seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) to join their home. The role of the Clinical Nurse Manager shall be to support the Person In Charge / Unit manager in the clinical and professional leadership of the care team and to deliver direct resident care.
The Clinical Nurse Manager will:
· A registered General Nurse or Psychiatric Nurse on the Register of Nurses held by Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland or be entitled to be so registered.
· Evidence of continuous professional development.
· Post Graduate Diploma in Gerontology
· Management qualifications
· Gerontology experience
· Experience in Psycho Geriatric Nursing Care/Psychiatry/Adult Disabled.
· Have an in-depth knowledge of the ageing process.
· IT Skills
· Minimum of 2 year post graduate experience with experience of working at a Senior Staff Nurse / Acting CNM level
We offer competitive packages to our Staff. For more information check www.fourferns.ie
Candidate have experience in working in an Irish Nursing Home or Care of Elderly Facility