Client Services Manager required on a permanent basis in Bray, Co. Wicklow. Would suit someone living in South Dublin. Core hours: Monday - Sunday 39 hours per week (Flexibility around hours are required from time to time, involving variable shift patterns to include day, evening and unsociable hours).
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated, organised, and dedicated Client Services Manager to join our services. Candidates must be innovative in their approach and take responsibility for the provision of a high-quality person-centred service in line with HIQA Standards and be committed to the promotion of social inclusion and community participation.
Key Responsibilities of the Client Services Manager in Co. Wicklow:
- To support the Senior Services Manager in delivering quality and HIQA regulatory compliant care.
- To promote, develop and implement the aims and objectives of the location in line with organisational strategy.
- Reporting to the Senior Services Manager you will be responsible for providing clear direction and overall day to day management of a residential centre.
- To facilitate and implement a person-centred approach for our clients appropriate to their wishes and goals.
- To ensure the overall well-being of clients in all areas of their lives including health and personal care.
- Organisation and maintenance of staff rosters and management of TMS.
- Manage the recruitment, training and development and performance of staff.
- To provide support and direction to staff members and resolve operational issues as they arise.
Applicants for this Client Services Manager role in Co. Wicklow must have:
- AQQI Level 7 in Social Care or foreign equivalent (validated by QQI)
- A management qualification in Health/Social Care or be in the process of obtaining this qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years Supervisory or Management experience.
- A passion for promoting and empowering those you support.
- Strong communication, leadership and influencing skills.
- A strong knowledge of the HIQA regulations and standards.
- Experience in strategic and local change management.
- Excellent ICT skills.
- Full clean driver’s license.
- Successful candidates will be paid on the Social Care Leader salary scale (HSE Consolidated Scales) plus an extra responsibility allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Comprehensive training and further education supports
- Career Development
- Flexible family working arrangements
- EAP Services
- Location Allowance
If this Client Services Manager role sounds like a good fit, email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Nicky Blower on 021-4626154.
All applications for this Client Services Manager role in Bray, Co. Wicklow will be treated with strict confidence.