Why Join Supernova
We are a leading consulting, technology and outsourcing services firm serving clients in more than 30 countries. We create and deliver business and technology solutions that fit our clients’ needs and drive the results they want. We combine unparalleled industry experience with leading technology offering and together with our clients we’ve built a firm to help our clients accelerate business performance and growth.
At Supernova each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Our technology solutions change the way the world works, lives but our edge comes from our people. Our greatest investment is our people. We invest in talented, unique passionate people with vision and energy to achieve great.
We are now recruiting for a Point of Sale Consultant to join our dynamic team.
Business Software Consultant - Point of Sale
Responsible for the design, configuration, migration, testing, training and support of POS software and technology solutions. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and business software and technology solutions expertise to effectively integrate technology into the client’s business environment to achieve client expected business results
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Involve in the design, configuration, migration, testing and training of POS software and technology solutions to meet project’s scope, timeline and budget.
- Design and implement changes in the system that aim to enhance client’s existing business processes and overall performance.
- Provide support; including researching and resolving functional system problems, unexpected results or process flaws; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet client’s requirements.
- Prepare training documentation and educate clients based on the implemented business software and technology solutions as per client’s business processes and requirements.
- Support the pre-sales activities for new clients or product updates for existing clients by preparing, contributing and participating in sales presentations and proposal preparations.
- Maintain awareness of current trends with a focus on product and service development as well as the application of business software and technology solutions.
- Involve in internal projects that aim to enhance internal business processes and overall performance.
- Perform administrative tasks as per company’s internal policies and procedures.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or business-related field and/or equivalent work experience is required.
- At least 5 years of work experience in POS consulting services and implementing POS applications.
- Understanding of Point of Sales business processes and of the integration points between POS and other stores/head office.
- SQL queries, Java scripting and Crystal Reports will be consider as an advantage.
- Fluent in Greek and English language is required.
- Business writing skills
- Analytical and Research skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to work in teams with good interpersonal skills
This is a full-time employment position and offers a competitive remuneration package with opportunities for advancement and development.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Shape your bright future with us and let us explore working together!