We are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst with an experience in SAP BO. In view to the current and new IT developments our customer wishes to obtain the services of a skilled Business Intelligence Analyst for analysis, design and development of Reporting Tool based on SAP Business Objects technology.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design and creation of reports based on Business Objects (3.1/4.0);
- Design and development of online analytical data processing (OLAP);
- Gathering, analysis and documentation of business requirements following the standards and methodologies established by the Contracting Authority;
- ETL processes, Data modelling, Physical Database design and Database performance analysis;
- Production of all the required technical documentation;
- Creation of Prototypes and integration of IT systems with other applications/subsystems.
- Experience with Business Objects 3.1/4.0 (Reports, universes, dashboards, Designer XI, Deski, Webi XI, Central Management Console, Business Objects SDK etc.);
- Good knowledge of online analytical data processing (OLAP) and software modelling (UML);
- Good knowledge of Data Warehousing and ETL tools;
- In depth knowledge of business intelligence reporting tools;
- In depth knowledge of SQL and/or PL/SQL programming;
- Knowledge of Qlikview is an advantage, but not a requirement;
- Fluent in English.