Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Higher education in computer science/IT,
- Practical knowledge of requirement engineering with a commercial customer,
- At least 1 year of experience in requirement analysis for IT systems,
- Experience in creating/updating technical documentation (diagrams, description),
- Ability to perform impact analysis on existing process/IT system,
- Basic testing knowledge,
- Fluent English and Polish language,
- Communication and teamwork skills,
- Readiness to travel to Hamburg (for the first few weeks),
- Strong personality influencing others to ensure that the project is consistent with the requirements.
Why do we need you?
As a Requirement Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Direct contact with customer in international logistic industry (container shipping),
- Gathering and specifying requirements,
- Designing and maintaining modules/functionalities in existing IT system and interface connections with partner’s IT systems,
- Business impact analysis (impact of new functionality on existing documentation),
- Requirement analysis for consistency of code with specification in existing IT system,
- Supporting testing,
- Preparing of technical documentation (for developers, analysts and testers)
What do we welcome?
- Experience in big or international projects,
- Experience in estimating of tasks for yourself/others,
- Good knowledge of German,
- Basic SQL knowledge,
- Experience in object-oriented programming.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development
- Individual career path
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.