Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
- Validate and Process billing adjustments (invoice / debit / credit memos) as per local process and tax regulations in LATAM countries - Mexico, Argentina, Colombia
- Extensive cooperation across teams in LATAM countries using Spanish (90%) and English(10%) on a daily basis to build a very strong relationship with stakeholders on the clients side
- Maintain customers portals (web based applications used in LATAM)
- Proactive resolution of any problems reported by clients organization (billing, pricing, IT, accounting, customer data, shipment incidents)
- Participation in migration of ERP system from Oracle to SAP
What we expect from you:
- Very good command of English (min. B2)
- Very good command of Spanish (min. B2)
- Excel skills (or willingness to learn)
- Previous experience nice to have in customer service or accounting related
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages)
- Experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance
- Operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- New Joiners Programme including trainings
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- We also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others.
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, MyBenefit, life insurance
- Friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment