The Hodson Bay Group is now recruiting for experienced Bartenders to join our teams in the
Sheraton Athlone Hotel
Hodson Bay Hotel
Galway Bay Hotel
Hyatt Centric Dublin - from September 2019
This is a fantastic opportunity to experienced Bartenders to join teams that provide the highest standards in Guest Care. Our Bartenders are friendly, engaging and hardworking and candidates should possess qualities in keeping with the company core values: Excellence, Passion, Honesty, Loyalty & Fun!
- To maximize guest satisfaction by ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the Bar.
- Ensure a professional, friendly and courteous service to all guests.
- To ensure that guests are warmly welcomed and that orders are taken efficiently.
- To always be familiar with product offering (i.e. the menu, beverages on offer, wine list, etc).
- To ensure that all Food and Beverage products are served efficiently and in accordance with the Company standard of presentation.
- To ensure the bar is properly prepared and set-up prior to and after service.
- To make and service cocktails.
- To participate in all in-house training and development initiatives
- To be immaculately presented at work every day
Full and part-time roles available.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- The successful applicant must have a minimum of 1 years experience in a Hotel Beverage department
- Experience is essential to this role.
- This position will include evening shifts and weekend work
- Good knowledge of drinks and appropriate mixers
- Highest standards of personal presentation and uniform standards
- Fluent level of spoken English is required along with excellent communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Cocktail Making is also essential
- Attractive Remuneration packages
- Complimentary use of Fitness Centre and Pool
- Meals when on Duty
- Staff discounts in The Spa
- Hotel Discounts
- Motivational Benefits - Employee of the Month etc
- Thriving Sports & Social Club
- Assistance with Accommodation on arrival
A proud member of the Irish Hotel Federation Quality Employers Programme, the Sheraton Athlone Hotel provides many development opportunities for motivated and efficient people in all departments. We aim to foster a positive team spirit and enjoyable working environment through mutual respect and trust.