Due to a new organisational set-up we are looking for an assistant to support the manager for our travelling superintendents. The department consists of a manager, a co-ordinator and a technical assistant.
- Assist in creating sales and production orders
- Assist in creating and co-ordinating projects
- Assist in preparing invoices for superintendent jobs
- Prepare shipping documents
- Responsible for correspondence and reports
- Smaller purchasing jobs
- Maintenance of education matrix
- Order and follow up on travels, vaccination programme and visa applications
- Maintenance of homepage
- Various office tasks
- You have an education as office clerk or are experienced in the above mentioned tasks
- Preferably knowledge of SAP R3
- English – both orally and written - is mandatory
- Good with figures and able to work unassisted
- A service minded approach to your job and able to take initiative on your own
- Good spirit, humour and able to keep cool when things moves fast
- Job in a market-leading and trendsetting international company.
- Great personal and professional development opportunities.
- Salary based on qualifications, pension, health insurance and flex time.